Is it possible that I can inspire my own-self? I hadn't visited the other few blogs on here in some time (a few years). In updating my page settings, I discovered a few blog posts on the other blog. Let me explain.
When I began this blog, like all the others it was for a certain purpose. I refuse to take down the others even though their time may be up. The poetry one has it's place, but I'm still adding to it. The other two have their place as well, and who knows, there may be future blogs that have their own place as well when this one "times out". And that's really how I see it, as a closing of that chapter. While some will continue on, some chapters of the book are done. And please don't make me go back. I have evolved, grown, learned.... but some of those lessons aren't horrible. The chapter may be closed but the lesson is still valid.
I'm going to make it a point to re-read these. Maybe this weekend on my downtime, or the end of next week. At least one of those entries, from a prior blog, caught my eye.
Time will tell where it leads, probably to a follow up on this entry. Lol.
Until next time,
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment