I opened up another online journal, same pseudonym... just different venue, the older one went MIA.
And with that being said, there is much written there, but, I think I am going to pull my poetry to this site. Pull all the poems to the "flip-side" blog, where I am proud to display them. Just as before, it's probably not going to be ALL the poems I've published on the other site, just the select ones that I wish to move to this one as well--- I can safely assume, just as before, that it will be most of them.
Poetry really does belong on the one site.... that's always been the idea behind the separate blog and now that my muse is back, it's time to get back to the swing of things. I'm excited to share.
Like all writing especially something as artistic as poetry, mine has changed. Hopefully the change will be apparent.
Have a great evening!
xo-
me
No comments:
Post a Comment